This package was originally sold exclusively through Walmart when Madagascar 3 was in theaters and coming to DVD. That bundle came with a nabi 2 tablet, where as this one includes only the character pack (bumper, stand, arms, head and tail), 16GB Micro SD Card with the Madagascar and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa movies, plus bonus backgrounds and button colors for nabi Mode.
ENABLING UNKNOWN SOURCE:
2. Launch the Settings app which can be found under the All Apps icon, located in the top right corner (regular edition) or right side (Disney or Nickelodeon editions).
3. Scroll down the list and tap on the Security option.
4. Scroll down to the Device Administration section and ensure that Unknown Sources is checked.
5. Exit Settings by tapping the Home soft key in the bottom left of the screen.
INSTALLING nabi™ microSD Reader:
6. Insert the nabi™ microSD card into micro SD card slot located on the right side of your tablet.
7. Launch the Browser app, found again under the All Apps icon.
8. Type nabitablet.com/m.apk into the address bar and tap the Enter key to start downloading.
9. Tap on the clock in the bottom right corner to gain access to the downloaded m.apk file.
10. Tap on the m.apk Download complete. notification.
NOTE: If this has disappeared on you, launch the Downloads app located under All Apps and tap on the m.apk file.
11. Tap the Install button.
12. Tap the Open button to launch the nabi™ microSD Reader.
CUSTOMIZING nabi MODE:
14. Exit the nabi™ microSD Reader app by tapping the Home soft key in the bottom left.
15. Tap the nabi Mode app, to launch into nabi Mode.
16. Tap the Menu soft key and choose the Settings option.
17. Tap on Wallpaper option and choose one of the new Madagascar Wallpapers, if desired.
18. Tap the Set Wallpaper button to enable your choice.
19. Tap the Menu soft key and choose the Settings option again.
20. Tap on the Button option and choose one of the new button styles, if desired.
21. Tap the Set Button button to enable your choice.
22. To make the nabi™ microSD Reader available on a home screen, locate it under All Apps in the top right corner. Tap and hold down on the nabi™ microSD Reader icon to bring it to the home screen where you can position it where you like.
Your child will now be able to launch the nabi™ microSD Reader app to enjoy both Madagascar and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa movies when they choose.